Dont know about you guys, but I think the photos are awesome. Hahah..the weather was nice, the buildings and everything is so nice that a normal digi camera can captures these beautiful pics. Or maybe the camera is blessed *wink
haha! yea, i realised i didnt take any photo of myself. But I still feel wierd with self taking. Got a few pics with the others though.
Upload next time when i get them.
Had SzeChuan food for the night. (Sat) wa...shhhhhioook. Sm n Jo shud be envious.
My first week(3 days) of school was alright. The only bad point about advance standing is that we enter year two when everyone else have their own group of friends. So yea.. When i get to know a true local friend, I'll tell ya!
Melbourne is a very friendly city, you get to know people really easily, even on the streets.
Malaysians,Singaporeans,Thais,Japanese,Indonesians,China chinese, Australians.
I think that's quite an achievement to know all of them in 2 weeks time. Haha
Oh yes, i finally spotted a cat in my neighbourhood. One and only.
So many dogs around. No wonder.
Need to do some sketches for my project, tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment