I'm two days late, haha. Forgive me girls.
Or maybe you werent worrying at all right! hahaz'
The reason why I didnt update on the first day was becos it was too painful for me to write down how I felt. Didnt want to scare the next one flying off. Lol! It was...like shit seriously. Especially when your prepaid card have used up its pathetic $5 value n there's nowhere to top up. And you cant contact your dearest. And you miss everyone so badly, and the weather is so cold, and you dont know anyone here. Wohoo! I shant continue.
Or maybe you werent worrying at all right! hahaz'
The reason why I didnt update on the first day was becos it was too painful for me to write down how I felt. Didnt want to scare the next one flying off. Lol! It was...like shit seriously. Especially when your prepaid card have used up its pathetic $5 value n there's nowhere to top up. And you cant contact your dearest. And you miss everyone so badly, and the weather is so cold, and you dont know anyone here. Wohoo! I shant continue.
10sec before I walked away from my comfort zone


After 3 hours of delay in Sg, reached Adelaide after 8 hours,I think. Then I transfered to Sydney, finally to Melbourne. Trust me, not fun at all.


After 3 hours of delay in Sg, reached Adelaide after 8 hours,I think. Then I transfered to Sydney, finally to Melbourne. Trust me, not fun at all.
On the way to my 1*5LiardetSt. The driver was nice, though he caught my itchy throat germs. He coughed throughout,ever since I coughed out the powerful germs. Lol.. After which I endured 25mins cos it'd be hilarous if both of us take turns.
And then, tada. (didnt take photo of e house)Reached the house, it's really the yellow old house you see on Google maps. Lol. Rang the bell after much difficulty dragging the luggage through the stupid little gate.
So, being a positive-minded person, I wont harp on the terrible parts. Day two was good! Great, actually compared to the first night. (it was so bad that i teared at every sms beep from dunn) Anw, 2nd day I went out to city with HongQi and HongRun(sis). Damn shiok!! I felt so "back to place" once I saw them. Opened bank account, had korean lunch and explored around, bought all the nessessities. Met Hr's korean boyfriend and fd at the end of e day, yea Hr's able to speak korean fluently. Thinking of learning from her but she's charging $25 per lesson. Waiting for her discount price. Hahah! Jm envious right.
shall cont. tml,tell you more about today 8/7. :) nite
haha! your family photo ar, you really look like a combination of both parents xD your other siblings all got quite obvious leaning to either parent one.
ReplyDeleteanyway good to know that things are getting better! >u<