Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lonely Sat


Food n groceries bought on 2nd day
Updates again.

Sat today, guess all of you went out ba. Hope you enjoyed your day :)
I've stayed at home the whole day,except for da short trip to supermarket for minced meat. Haha.. It's bloody cold today, and its gonna get worse. When it drops to 1degree on thurs, I'll freeze to death. Choy.

Decorated my room a little, spent my own sweet time recycling the parcel box to my trashbin. Hahas. Didnt take a snapshot on the first day, but you might still see the 'before n after' effect. It's still in progress.



It's the weekend, and I'm home alone. Feeling a little empty, dont worry, just a little. Wonder if you thought of me when you're outside today, because I've been thinking of you all. Feel like cursing you all, to never get used to outings without me. Hahas. But well, I know how time can changes everything. Not as if I've never been through all these before. :/

Anyway, this is the street where I take the bus to city. My feeble effort to joint them together for a better view. Left turn to Liardet street,which is where I'm staying at.
Goodnite, its 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment