Friday, August 7, 2009

miss me

Yea, I've been busy enjoying myself that I didnt update my blog.
No. I sleep at 4am+ everyday since last week okay.. School work is tying me down. Gosh
Plus housework le.Haha..and cooking. Blabla. But I think I am really good in adapting, there's already a few commenting that I very 'in place' already.
Anw, Simin I miss you too. Ky what happened. Tell me more. Jo U never online last sat rite. Tsk. Jm where are u. lol..work hard and earn more okay. The food here is EXpensive. Dunn I love you. Zai, I miss your presence. Kenn how u doing. SH still having fever? Tk are u still there. Kok yes sir. Fav shud be enjoying himself in thailand.
And I miss the days in poly where bang mar dar were with me. Hais.

Yet I look forward to life in melbourne.
Hope everyone is doing fine. mmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment