Sunday, July 5, 2009

Goodbye my dear friends

I cant believe that I'm going to leave for Melbourne soon. I mean, later! Everything seems to be moving at slow speed in limited time. Don't know how to explain the feeling, it's a little numb i guess. Maybe when I'm on the plane later, the sadness will slowly sink in. I've always been a little slow in feeling emotions. Gosh!!! I am really leaving! Leaving all of you for 5 months, leaving my darling for 5 months, leaving my family(not the first time though), leaving Singapore.. 

I wont miss Singapore itself, but I'll miss all of you and the outings that I'll be absent. Argghhh. And shit, I've never been away from Dunn for more than 10 days. Take my life, it's gonna be a torture. Lol. This is really a test for us, one that I particularly hate. Long distance relationship?! I hate that. I hope Dunn will get to know more buddies in NS and enjoy his future weekends. I hope he wont miss me as much as I will, and most importantly, stay happy always. Oh dear..

Thank you, girls. The videos are going to entertain me with lots of laughter, it was really damn funny! haha.. The letters are safely kept in the luggage, I'll pin them up on a board.

Thank you guys, for the newspaper articles you all prepared. Haha

See you all online soon. Or maybe I'll  give u a short call first. 
Take good care of yourselves okay. Love u

No comments:

Post a Comment