Monday, June 29, 2009

ByeMe BBQ

hohoho. I've got so much things to say.

*BBQ: photos-wise, I'll upload soon. Give me some time


I truly enjoyed myself at the bbq. Frankly speaking, even if there wasnt a bbq, I'd be happy just as long you all are present. Can imagine 20 people squatting under some hdb block. hahah. As I said, your presence made my day. I just wanted to see you all. :) Sorry I neglected some of you at some point of time, my entertaining skills still got room to improve. So glad you all were so accommodating, seems like heaven. the singapore side of charmaine's heaven, if u know what I mean. When i get to see all my friends happily, my secondary school friends plus poly mates. woa. Didnt thought it was possible to gather you all at a time, U all sum up 80% of my singapore life. Lol


Pit 10 is really far from Mac's. haha. Lucky two smart guys rented bikes as transportation. Wont go through in details what we did, but I do think that Frisbee game is a life saver. Marina snatched frisbee like a mouse, lailyn caught it like a.. very precise. Jo, as usual, did some remarkable saves. All of you amazed me, it was so fun. Hahahahah.. I feel excited just talking about it. Thank you lan&fav, for leading us on. Just a note, the sand wasnt fine at all! Ouch. I've got several mini pinhole wounds on my sole. Was too enthu previously till I ignored the pain.

Thank God that it didnt rain, seriously. I prayed to give thanks yesterday, cos' it would have been a mess if it rained. I'm so blessed. *Feel a lil holy* (Just joking ok, the holy part)


Let me do a head count: 

jo,jh,jm,ky,sm,lan,cp,hy,xy,dunn,sh,fav,kenn,tk,zy,kok,stan,ll,duh,lynn,le,sy,mama,bang,mar. Thank you! not forgetting ws in camp. Its the first time feeling happy that I received a photo frame as gift, ha! And that handmade mini to-do board will be treasured forever. And tada, the wonderful gift that helped me captured my precious memories. Muacks muacks.


I am going to print the photos in 2r size and bring it over with me to Melbourne. So that I can open the little album and cry myself to sleep every night. Hahahah! Sounds so funny sia. Visualizing myself tucked in bed at a corner, munching bread sobbing silently with the photos. 



人總要等到失去才懂得珍惜,I always remind myself just so I can appreciate you more. The fact that Kaiyuan agreed so readily to meet up with me just now surprised me. I realized I do take somethings for granted sometimes, though I thought I was among those who know how to count their blessings. Thank you j4, you turned up when I needed someone to talk to, someone to occupy the extra hours,someone to drive me around when I'm avoiding home. Thank you. If I am delivering this speech on stage right now, I'd be tearing like mad. 


Our group, I am quite proud of ourselves, actually. Especially felt fortunate for myself, from class 2/4 to 3/2 to chinese class to friend's friend's, we managed to become a group that hang out for more than 5 years. It's so warm. 


Da,Jo,Jm,Kenn,Kh,Ky,Sm,Sh,Tk,Zy

Hope you like the little gift, pop the sweet into your mouth when u think of me ba. I know jo will finish the sweets within a week, but I'll probably see the rotting sweets still in their wrappers from kenneth's. Haha! 

Sorry some of you didn't get to taste the choco-mochi I made. 

Gals, it tastes just like me right! Bitter on the outside(rmb sec2 times), chewy(entertaining as you get to know me), and of cos, sweet inside! Okay, the crunchy part is just for fun can.



Fate brought us together, I cherish the times we've been together. Always think it is interesting how fate works, I came all the way from HK and entered BGSS by chance. Went in 2/4, Jo brought me to recess cos you all were in cold war. LOL. Got separated into diff classes, met JM and she joined us. Well, it's a 50-50 case right, haha. I just thought of j7 ._. Anyway, as I was saying, Fate has been kind to me. Life hasn't been easy, but we've got very nice relatives and friends I must say. Family life has been.. haha. Forget it, I just hope the house wont be too cold when I'm gone. Cant be the entertainer forever,right? 


Talking about that, I realized how much I've changed since primary school. They say our personalities are defined at the age, even if U changed in between, your core self doesn't differ much from your younger age. I dont remember being like now when I was in primary two le. So shy, cant even smile to a camera; so timid that I couldn't voice out when being accused; so obedient that I became model student every year; so chubby that that they called me chubby charmaine(okay, this part didnt change); so innocent that I thought sleeping on the same bed will cause pregnancy. Still remember I got so worried for an entire week because I slept with my cousin jeff. Hahahaha!! Damn, so pure and innocent. Forgive me,God. Lol!


Must be feeling very emo now, I am typing essays okay. Bet you cant read the whole thing anyway. And so I continue, miss the days when we were still young. Somehow, when I think of happiest times it jumps back automatically to my hong kong memories, Jeff being my best pal. We did everything together, no worries, nothing to pull us back. He taught me to assemble Gundams, BB guns, model cars, just like a brother to me, although he is 5months older than me. Chey. Jm, u recall me telling you that he said he'll marry me if I happen to be alone next time? Hahaha.. And that stupid vow he made me to. Putting that aside, I truly hope he enjoys the life he is having right now. He reminds me of a fish deprived of fresh water when we were in HK, guess Brisbane is where his heart stays.


Why am I drifting so far from the bbq.. See, one bbq can link to my whole life. As if I am talking to my blog on the phone.Hahaha. Don't you feel that way when U are blogging? When you type "haha", as if the blog will smirk at you.


Alright, I shall continue next time(when I feel emo again)


FYI, I typed a 1,010 words worth of essay.

2 comments:

  1. terrific... welcome to the bloggers' world like finally...
    Its the comment corner, so i'll keep it short and sweet.
    Melb is not very far... we are just a PHONECALL away.*cheessey*
    and we will be sitting facing one another in some random restaurant in another 4months. :)
    Otherwise... S-K-Y-P-E with my 0.0001megapixel webcam... :)
    anw like i've said, short (alil long though) and sweet...haha.


    WE LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE, THE WAY YOU MADE OUR LIVES FILLED WITH COLOURS AND SPARKS.

    -laopo- <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch..i've got toothache. too sweet

    ReplyDelete