ky: Lol. Wow, v unlike u. Haha! U'll blog! Lol.
Thanks ar kaiwan. So encouraging for my first ever blog.
But you're right, this is so unlike Charmaine. What?!
I didn't fancy blogs all the while, think it's just a space for people to publicize their stupid comments and emotions. The thought of myself typing here for this blog gives me goosebumps.
Haha! But this Aus study trip really changed my thoughts about it. Cant afford to lose track of what you guys are up to in Singapore. Not to mention about my HK frens, guess they'll prefer a chinese blog. hahaa
Just hope this poor little online link can keep us together, at least you'll know how I am doing over there. Imagine me crouching at one corner munching on dry instant noodles. Lol!
Remind me if this blog rots for more than one month, I will feed little messages to it. Urm, I will try.
I am positive that you can memorize my blog add. at the first glance, that's my purpose. Haha! Don't link me to your individual blogs hor, I don't like outsiders. You know how hostile I am. :D
Let the journey begins
No comments:
Post a Comment