Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rise of the dead. blog

INTERNET!!!

haha.. i had loads to tell but it got lost somehow after two weeks. The house finding, confirming, paying bonds and connecting utilities. Damn ma fan. But i guess that's what we need to settle when we have our house in e future.Will upload photos of my room n house..maybe soon. Haha.

Finally get to come online, but this dunn went out to meet KOK! Good job man.
Lucky i got to skype 50mins with my family, havent been calling for a week or so. Haha
Sometimes I wonder how my mum can have peace of mind when her daughter is alone in overseas. Or maybe she's worried all the while, just that she didnt show it. Lol

A week ago she was telling me about the tsunami predictions in Australia, asked me to stay away from coastal areas cos' the impact is x80. Then I said"if it's really 80times worse than the 2004, I will be washed away even if i'm in the city." And she replied" well, then u have to kan zhe ban ba" Woa. How cool is that.

Btw girls, I've sent the photos to JM le. Those we took at jo house, she said she love it wor. Better be. Hahah.. My room is filled with all of our photos, makes me miss u all even more. My friend told me" wa your group of close frens quite big hor" Yea lor, we've got 10-12 le. Didnt realize it's considered quite a big group for frequent meetings. Hahah..

If JM decides to stay in Oz and I work in Mel/HK. What will happen to us. hmmmm
I think no matter how many more people we get to meet in the future, you all are still the best.
Really do treasure my pri and sec sch friends. Seems like pure-r. Haha
Friends are like wine!

Heard about the 'monthly meeting', oi what happened ar. Crumble already isit.

No comments:

Post a Comment