Saturday, October 10, 2009

ehem

Sorry I didnt update. I am rushing for 3 projects and 2 quiz next week but suddenly felt emo. Lol. Have to pause for awhile I guess. I am missing BG, cant believe it. Haha. Was typing my CV on previous study qualifications, then I went to our school's website. Azahar is balding? damn it. been more than 3 years since we went back, feel so.. guilty?
My film rolls back to Hk primary & secondary school days, the good friends that I have/had. Wa. :(
Just thought of my primary friends where we said we will be friends forever. Haha. God knows whether we can recognize each other on streets now.

J5...I really cherish our friendships and appreciate that you are always here for me. Thank you.
orhhh. and my darling. o.o 
and I just thought of Kh, all the best to u las.
arrrrrgh. Okay i should get back to work.

Check out my facebook photos ba, didnt have chance to upload them here yet.
I know some of them are quite ugly and yes i gained weight. Hahahaha
Take care my dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment