Thursday, July 29, 2010

happy :)

thanks for your concern all. No worries la, I will find a way to send DC back. If I need any help will tell you all one. For now, just continue to admire her photos on fb or here ba. Hahah

Simin arh, the XiaYuTian song is really nice lor. Addicted to it now. Lol

Today went quite well, and the best part is the fact that Mr Ang is considering to study in HK. Even if it doesn't turn into reality, I'm glad you're finally giving a thought about it. :3 thanks for that!

or isit becos he's drunk already huh! lol.
thanks huh zhupenggouyou, for hanging out at drinking places, clubs etc.
leesh u better print out my a4 portrait tee shirt for him to wear on weekends har.
and tk darlin pls learn how to use skype.
http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/

go download and create an account k.

anyway, this morning as I was walking to the bus stop I thought of you all, and I smiled to myself. Please continue to maintain a close-knitted group le. My singapore friends consists mainly of you all only le. Like that my friends can reduce to 10 and below liao lor. Haha!

take good care my dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment