



Went to Bundoora Park. Kangeroos,Emu,Cocks,Pigs,Sheeps all sorts.
Few things i gathered. Cocks are scary, no wonder Jo is afraid. That bloody thing jumped and scratched my leg. Made
Turkeys look best on the plate. Not the living form.
Pigs are still smelly. And lazy
Actually chicken smell worse.


Taken before I slipped and fell down the slide. Lol

Titanic exhibition. Abit sad though, looking through the wrecks and lives lost.
Tragic indeed. I teared abit when I read the part where the band still continued to play when they knew there were no place for them in the lifeboat. They played the funeral tune that they wanted for their own funerals.
And the old wife that refused to board the lifeboat without the husband, " We have lived together for many years. Where you go, I go."
And to the parents telling the last bedtime story to their kids when they didn't get to board the lifeboat.
Damn, it's heartbreaking.
So much more touching than the Titanic movie, with Jack and Rose over exaggerated romance.
No comments:
Post a Comment